How to use snapchat on Mac 2018: Snapchat is a popular multimedia messaging app, it is used by millions of people in the world. Apple Company has recently announced to provide snapchat for Mac. But Snapchat is currently available on a mobile device and can not be run on Mac but it is not a matter of concern, till the snapchat is made for Apple Mac, I hereby show you ways through which you can create Snapchat will be able to run.
Use snapchat on Mac
In order to run a snapchat in Mac, you have to make some changes in the settings of Mac. You need to allow downloading applications from sources other than Mac. Apart from this, you should also have Google Play Store. If you do not have the Google Play Store, then go to play.google.com and log in. Then follow the steps below.
How to use snapchat on mac
1. Open the “System Preferences” app in the Mac and select the “Security and privacy” option.
2. Then select the “General” tab and check “Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers” option.
3. You will need to download an Android emulator which will create a virtual Android device on your Mac, after which you will be able to download apps that are only for Android devices.
4. You can download Bluestack or Andy emulator. Browse and install the company’s website.
5. Now open the emulator program and sign in with your Google Account. After signing in, you have to add it to the emulator program.
6. After linking, search the snapchat app in the Play Store, download it and install it.
7. After installation, open your Snapchat account with your old login id and password if you do not already have an account then create an account.
Now you can use snapchat on Mac easily. I hope that you learn about how to use snapchat on Mac step by step.